The Christmas season is no doubt the most romantic season of the year. Between the hustle and bustle of family gatherings and planning, it can be hard to find the ideas for that one on one time with your significant other. That is why I’ve created this holiday date guide for you! Introducing the 25 Dates of Christmas!
25 Dates of Christmas
1. Build a holiday bear for each other at Build-A-Bear and make one to donate to a local charity or orphanage.
2. Go ice skating!
3. Drive around your favorite neighborhoods and look at Christmas lights and decorations
4. Make different kinds of unique hot chocolates and binge watch holiday movies on Netflix
5. Go to a local event in your area such as a parade, festival, fair, etc.
6. Bake your favorite holiday desserts together or come up with a new recipe all together
7. Pick out a Christmas tree together and decorate it. Better yet, make your own ornaments!
8. Take a carriage ride together during the sunset or the brisk evening. Perfect way to get nice and cozy with one another
9. Make ugly Christmas sweaters together and wear out to your favorite restaurant or bar
10. Shop Small Day – Buy your last minute gifts at your local small boutiques and retailers to support your community
11. Volunteer at a food bank or food drive to help feed families in need or the homeless
12. If you live in a part that snows, well. Good for you! If not, take a drive towards the snow for a day of sledding, snowboarding and/or skiing!
13. Stay home and make holiday cocktails then drink by the fire or the Holiday Yule Log. Same thing, right?!
14. Attempt to make different variations of eggnog. I’ve never done it or even drank eggnog for that matter but hey, how bad could it be?
15. Go caroling or attempt 😉
16. Take pictures with Santa. This is perfect to put on the mantle for couples who live together. For couples who don’t, this is something to look forward to or simply put it on the fridge in the mean time. If you have a furry friend together, bring them along! It would make for a perfect Christmas card.
17. Make a Gingerbread home together! The holidays are all about the sweets!
18. Have a joint holiday party to bring all of your close friends together before everyone leaves for the holidays
19. Go see a play together such as the Nutcracker, A Christmas Carol, etc.
20. Take a weekend trip. The holidays can be chaotic for couples with the pressure of family and planning that “you” time gets swept under the rug. Don’t let it. Hop in that car and escape to mini vacation (or staycation) just the two of you.
21. Share your New Years Resolutions together as a couple when it comes to travel, goals, aspirations, etc.
22. Delight in a couples massage
23. Light plenty of candles and dress up as Mrs. Claus and Santa. Need I say more?
24. Make each other Advent calendars for surprises every day leading to Christmas!
25. Spend time with each others families on Christmas Day because nothing brings people more together than the love of family.
Wishing you all a holiday season filled with endless amounts of love and joy!